Has your property been used for growing cannabis? With the legalization of marijuana, more and more Coloradoans are growing their own cannabis at home. Whether one plant, or one hundred plants were grown, once the property is no longer being utilized to grow cannabis, a Post-Grow Decontamination is highly recommended. Our PremierCleanse system is specifically designed to decontaminate a property for the health and safety of its occupants.
Why Do I Need a Post-Grow Decontamination?
The leading causes requiring a property decontamination is bacterial and fungal growth. Both cannabis and molds thrive in nearly identical conditions. They both enjoy humid environments over 50% relative humidity, enoucraging molds to feed on organic materials present in every grow environment. In addition, bacteria flourish in a grow environment. A property doesn’t have to look dirty for it to be contaminated. A PremierCleanse is recommended after indoor growing is complete, and prior to the grow rooms being converted back to normal use. We verify our cleaning results to prove that the affected rooms have been thoroughly decontaminated and ready to be reoccupied. If you’re converting your grow room back into a bedroom, family room, recreation room, or any other space for typical use, a thorough PremierCleanse is key to having a healthy room for human occupancy.
What’s Included in a PremierCleanse?
Great question! First, we evaluate the property to determine the level of contamination and if further mold testing is required. Sometimes this is through visual inspections, other times we engage with Certified Industrial Hygienists for further sampling requirements. Once we determine the size and scope of decontamination necessary we’ll outline our customized PremierCleanse plan and provide an estimate.
Next, we methodically clean and sanitize all affected surfaces. We use professional grade products, frequently hospital grade, to provide the highest level of sanitation possible. Depending upon the level of soiling present, further cleansing may be necessary. Each scenario is unique and we provide complimentary estimates.
The last step in the PremierCleanse process is to apply a final antimicrobial barrier that resists further bacterial and fungal contamination after we leave the property.
We use tools, equipment, methods and technologies adapted from the insurance restoration industry so you know you’re getting Premier quality service.
Things You Should Know:
- A property doesn’t have to look clean to be contaminated. Our testing methods will verify when clean really is clean. Sometimes we’ll even engage with Certified Industrial Hygienists to verify our work.
- The PremierCleanse system uses the latest product application technologies to ensure every inch of the area to be sanitized is reached. Ask us how we do this!
- A thorough PremierCleanse can help reduce a property manager’s liabilities when re-leasing a property that was previously used for growing cannabis.
- Home buyers can enjoy peace-of-mind knowing that their largest investment is safe and ready for their family and friends to enjoy.
- Homeowners can safely utilize rooms previously used for cannabis cultivation knowing the area is free from bacterial and fungal contamination.
Why Premier Can Clean?
Training and experience are of the utmost importance when it comes to successful property decontamination. Our background is in the insurance restoration industry cleaning mold, removing smoke odors, and remediating sewage. We have the understanding, knowledge, and equipment to quickly and effectively clean and sanitize your property.